tisdag 15 mars 2011

I´m sorry Philip, but I´m not interested.

Mail via fejjan:
"How are You doing today?I Hope you are doing great,Got your profile interested...What a beautiful day today sending You mail...Am Whiteman Philip,Am a single dad seeking for a God fearing woman to be with her all My life..I want to start up my life and with My own family..I need that so much...I'm single dad of 7 years old girl,she is all i have and i love her so much... I am very honest, caring and easy going,sincere...I love to Travel,mostly Paris,Asian,NY,also where i can see animals I Love reading,camping,golf,fishing too,i always love to go to beach when i have spare time..i have great scene of humor that makes me make people around me to laugh...My friend knows me as funny person...because they said am free and and I love jokes....lol. am also looking for a woman with a nice and kind heart that is ready to share things with her man...A woman that is sincere open minded,easy going and enjoy lots of fun.Though all offers are welcome My Dear..lol. I'm looking for a partner who doesn't mind sharing everything I mean our life together,the good times and the bad times with me. Someone to watch a good movie with and when she feel so scared,she will Hold You so tight..Lol.Good company and conversation is essential,good looks are a bonus but am not interested in look,but i am interested in the kind of person you are and also If You are Young inside You....Above all you must have a good sense of humor.Whilst I have my serious side,I tend to see the lighter and funnier side of life no matter what...please note that you must laugh at all my jokes!because am happy when i see myself making people around me happy...I consider myself a sincere man very smart..I may be nothing more than a romantic idealist at heart;I cannot help it..But people either move me inside,deep in my soul,or they do not.I write you because I felt it's necessary to us to express our feelings whenever we feel something great inside us...I look forward to having a new life with my partner that I can grow to enjoy and always be happy with..As silly as it sounds...lol,well my Pleasure my dear .Am an Engineer on log homes and I love my job because it do take me around the world..Buzz me on My email, @hotmail.com ..I will be expecting to hear from you,have a nice day and take care my dear ..Philip. "